Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A message from the other side

What on earth has happened?

Did I get infested with lice forcing me to shave off my hair and as a result of this not be able to show my face in public for the next few months?

Did I fail my company law exam miserably causing me to start a drastic affair with the ugliest of my lecturers in order to gain sympathy?

Did I gain so much weight over the Christmas season that nothing will fit me except a king size bed sheet? Being broke has meant I can't afford some nice floral patterned plus size clothes so I will be spending the next few months fashioning the curtains into grecian stlye flowey outfits that skim my "womanly curves"?

Aaah the suspense I will leave you in! It's all fun and games.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kav said...

Lord jaysis...what's going on with you?

January 17, 2007 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger TF said...

Awwww....don't tell me you're leaving us. :(

January 17, 2007 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Cold Hands said...

wtf?

January 18, 2007 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger katarina said...

All of the above?

January 19, 2007 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger katarina said...

You're getting married, aren't you?

January 19, 2007 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Andi said...

*sigh*

That's just wrong you know.

January 21, 2007 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Px said...

i was beginning to wonder
now i've got to guess?
dammit!

January 21, 2007 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Don't make me come over there!

January 31, 2007 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger Cold Hands said...

dude. enough of all of this.

email me if there is a new blog.

February 4, 2007 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Be well!

February 14, 2007 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger katarina said...

Come on sweetie, what's up?

February 19, 2007 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

(cue dramatic music)

Duhduhduh.

April 19, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home